Tampa residents who are struggling with cocaine abuse can find cocaine addiction help through an accredited addiction treatment facility near downtown. Tampa is in the heart of Florida’s gulf coast. It’s home to miles of stunning beaches, family-friendly activities, and excellent cuisine, shopping, and nighttime entertainment1. Moreover, it’s the largest city in Tampa Bay, with a population of over 390,000.
7 Summit Pathways is on Orient Road, just off the 60 highway and close to Hillsborough Bay. We welcome anyone who is struggling with a substance use disorder, depression, PTSD, or other treatable mental health disorders at our small, family-like treatment boutique. Our team is dedicated to helping you reach your recovery goals. We do this by using a mix of behavioral and holistic therapies along with medical support to ease troubling symptoms. If you’re considering enrolling in cocaine addiction rehab in Tampa, call 7 Summit Pathways today at 813.212.7149 to schedule a tour and meet our friendly team.
What Is Cocaine Addiction?
Cocaine addiction in Florida continues to impact hundreds of thousands of men and women each year. In fact, it’s one of the most commonly abused drugs in the state. Cocaine is a natural stimulant derived from the coca plant. It produces increased energy, mental focus, and concentration for a short period of time. It also causes an increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature. As a result, this can cause severe physical complications with repeated abuse.
Cocaine addiction occurs when a person uses cocaine consistently without giving their body time to return to normal. The chemicals in cocaine attach themselves to cell receptors in your body and signal a massive release of dopamine, serotonin, and other feel-good neurotransmitters. With repeated use, your body begins to form a chemical dependence on cocaine. Consequently, it will produce painful withdrawals and cravings unless the abuse continues.
Tell-Tale Signs of Cocaine Addiction
If you are concerned that a friend or loved one is abusing cocaine, here are some tell-tale signs of cocaine addiction:
- They have frequent mood swings and extreme shifts in energy levels and mental focus
- They use cocaine to keep up with hectic work or school schedules
- They experience frequent runny or bloody noses
- They struggle with depression and anxiety caused by the drug abuse
- They begin having financial struggles due to the cost of their drug abuse
7 Summit Pathways is a full-service addiction treatment facility that is available for Florida residents who are struggling with cocaine addiction. Our treatment programs are tailored to the individual and include group and private therapy sessions in a discreet and comfortable setting.
Finding Cocaine Addiction Help
Finding cocaine addiction help is imperative for those whose addiction is causing significant problems at home, work, or school. It is a safer alternative than trying to quit alone and significantly decreases the risk of relapse. If you are thinking about enrolling in a cocaine rehab program, here is what you can expect after enrolling in a treatment program:
- Therapists will run a full assessment of your physical and mental health to develop an effective treatment program. Programs can include inpatient and outpatient options. These can last from 30 to 90 days or longer for more severe cases.
- To reduce withdrawals and cravings, medical staff will administer medications according to each person’s needs. Then, they’ll monitor symptoms throughout the program. As symptoms begin to fade, they will reduce the amount of medication over time until no longer necessary.
- You will work with a therapist in private therapy sessions where you will learn about the dangers of cocaine abuse and why you are unable to stop without professional support. Therapists will teach you healthy coping skills to manage cravings and triggers and find healthier ways to improve your mental health.
- During group therapy, you will practice coping and communication skills with your peers through group discussion, role-playing games, and other supervised holistic activities. Some facilities offer programs such as animal-assisted therapy, meditation therapy, yoga and exercise, and nutrition education.
- Family members will be encouraged to participate in therapy to resolve any lingering issues caused by substance abuse. They will then learn all about the dangers of addiction and how they can become an integral part of the recovery process.
Find Cocaine Addiction Rehab in Tampa at 7 Summit Pathways
Enrolling in cocaine addiction in Florida is the best option for anyone who is abusing this dangerous drug and wants to quit. Those who try to stop without professional support are more likely to relapse. When that happens, they then develop serious physical and psychological complications the longer the abuse continues.
7 Summit Pathways supports Florida residents who are struggling with cocaine addiction and ready to stop the abuse and regain control of their lives. There is no “cure” for addiction. However, there are several therapeutic techniques that teach you the best coping skills for managing your symptoms and triggers. The combination of behavioral and holistic therapies with medical support creates a whole-person recovery experience that promotes long-lasting sobriety.
If you would like to speak with our team about enrolling in our cocaine rehab program, call 813.212.7149 today to begin your road to recovery.