While there is no cure for addiction, there are several paths to healing old wounds and pushing forward to develop a meaningful, rewarding future. Every person who has struggled with drugs or alcohol will forge their own way ahead during recovery. At 7 Summit Pathways in Tampa, Florida, our specialty services are vital components of the unique treatment plans we develop for our patients.
Some of the specialty services, like medication-assisted treatment, we use in our center are proven, evidence-based methods that are effective in promoting sobriety and achieving long-term recovery goals. Other methods, like meditative therapy, are on the cutting edge of holistic care, bringing peace and growth to all seven dimensions of our patients.
Our Specialty Services
Patients in every one of our addiction treatment programs, from ambulatory detoxification to the day-night partial hospitalization program, will have access to a wide range of specialty services that help them find their way to a better tomorrow.
Medical and Psychiatric Care
Physical and mental wellness go hand-in-hand. Our highly-skilled medical and psychiatric staff work together to ensure that our patients are healthy while they are under our roof.
Our staff supports our patients through:
- Individual, group, and family therapy – During individual and group therapy sessions led by our highly-trained therapists, patients will explore the root causes of their addiction and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
- Nutritional education – A healthy body supports a healthy mind. Our team will help patients develop the nutritional habits they need to support their sobriety and overall health.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Many patients who come to us struggle with addiction and mental illness. Our team is equipped to provide comprehensive care for those patients.
Addiction can impact anyone. Those in high-pressure environments and positions may turn to drugs and alcohol to cope with daily stress.
Focused professional rehab tracks at 7 Summit Pathways include:
- Licensed professionals – Doctors, lawyers, and other professionals can get the help they need to get their lives back on track while still meeting the demands of their careers.
- Athletes, musicians, and artists – Professionals in the public eye often face unique circumstances. Our team understands their challenges and helps them overcome them.
- Executives and business professionals – Leaders in the corporate world may feel like they have to be perfect. We can help patients learn how to let go of that pressure and live a life that is both successful and sustainable.
- Veterans and military personnel – Those who have served our country often face unique challenges, including access to care. Our team is here to help veterans and active-duty military personnel get the treatment they need and deserve.
Healing happens in many ways, not just through evidence-based treatment methods. Our holistic services help our patients connect with themselves physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Some of the unique therapies we provide our patients include:
- Craniosacral therapy – This treatment involves gentle manipulation of the head, neck, and spine. This type of therapy can help relieve pain and promote healing.
- Biofeedback therapy – Therapists use monitors to help patients see how their body reacts to stress. Patients can learn how to better manage their stress levels with this information.
- Massage and reflexology therapy – These therapies help patients relax and promote healing through the use of touch and gentle movement.
- Chiropractic and acupuncture therapy – These therapies can help relieve pain and promote healing by balancing the body’s energy. Substantial manipulation and pressure can help relieve pain and improve function.
Recovery Support and Aftercare Planning
After treatment, our patients spend time with a certified recovery coach to help them understand what to expect as they take their first steps without structured support. We help them understand what resources are available to them outside our center, so they know where to turn when they need help.
Some of the recovery programs we encourage our patients to consider include:
- 12-step programs – Programs like Alcoholics Anonymous provide support and community for those in recovery.
- SMART recovery – This program uses a scientific approach to help patients recover from addiction.
- Celebrate recovery – A program that focuses on the Christian principles of recovery.
- Refuge recovery – This Buddhist-centered program uses mindfulness to help patients recover from addiction.
Find Your Path Today
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction, we can help. 7 Summit Pathways offers a variety of specialty services to meet the needs of our patients. Contact us today by calling 813.212.7149 to learn more about our program and how we can help you or your loved one on the path to recovery from addiction.