While the rise of other illegal drugs has overshadowed the dangers of cocaine use, people who struggle with the drug still face the adverse consequences it brings. These include financial instability, job loss, health problems, and damaged relationships. If you or someone you know is struggling with cocaine addiction, it’s important to seek professional help as soon as possible.
The cocaine addiction rehab program at 7 Summit Pathways helps our patients find their unique paths to a rewarding, meaningful future. Call 813.212.7149 or contact us online to learn how to get started in any of our rehab programs today.
Cocaine Addiction Treatment Therapies We Use
We know that every person who struggles to stop using cocaine will face different challenges. That’s why we use a mix of evidence-based and holistic treatments to help them heal every dimension of their life.
Some of the treatments and therapies we use include:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – Our mental health and recovery experts know that some patients need extra help on their recovery journey. MAT uses safe medications to help ease withdrawal symptoms and cravings. This treatment allows our patients to focus on their treatment and recovery.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – DBT is a therapy that helps our patients learn how to cope with difficult emotions. This therapy teaches our patients to be mindful of their thoughts and feelings. It also helps them to develop healthy coping skills.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Many people with addiction also struggle with mental health disorders. Our team is equipped to treat addiction and mental health disorders to help our patients succeed in sobriety and find wellness.
- Craniosacral therapy – Craniosacral therapy is a type of bodywork that helps to release tension. Our professionals use their hands to gently touch and massage the head, neck, and back to provide peace and relaxation, which can aid in overcoming triggers.
- Chiropractic therapy – Chiropractic therapy is an alternative medicine that uses adjustments to the spine and joints to ease pain and promote healing. This therapy can help our patients find relief from the physical symptoms of addiction and withdrawal.
Our Cocaine Addiction Rehab Program
The addiction treatment programs at 7 Summit Pathways use a complementary mix of treatment methods to help our patients find their unique paths to better futures. It does not matter where they have been before; we will meet our clients on their journey to support them in sobriety.
The first step in overcoming an addiction is to rid your body of the substance to which you are addicted. This can be a difficult and uncomfortable process, but our team at 7 Summit Pathways will be with you every step of the way. We offer outpatient detoxification services that will help you safely and comfortably detox from cocaine while allowing you to return home or to a sober living center at night.
Day-Night Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
After you have completed detox, you will begin our PHP. Our PHP provides residency options for you in a sober living home so you can remain supported during your treatment. You will receive intensive therapy and counseling services for about four to six weeks.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Our IOP helps people who need more support than what is typically offered in traditional outpatient treatment. You will receive several hours of therapy and counseling each week during this program.
This multi-level program is designed for people who are ready to live sober lives without the need for intensive treatment. You will receive a few hours of therapy and counseling each week during this program.
After completing any of our treatment programs, you will transition to our aftercare program. Here, a certified professional will help you develop a relapse prevention plan and coordinate any long-term care you may need to continue your recovery.