Americans can find alcohol everywhere—at social gatherings, work functions, and every event in between. Alcohol is so ingrained in our society that it’s hard to imagine a life without it.
But for some people, alcohol is more than just a casual beverage. It’s a dangerous addiction that can spiral out of control, leading to severe health, social, and financial problems. Alcohol addiction rehab at 7 Summit Pathways is one of our premier rehab programs in Tampa, Florida that help patients find their way to a better future.
Our Alcohol Addiction Rehab Program
The alcohol rehab program at 7 Summit Pathways uses effective, personalized treatment plans to help our patients build the foundation for a better future. No matter where they are on their path to recovery, we can join them in their pursuit with unconditional support.
The first step in our alcohol rehab program is outpatient, or ambulatory, detoxification. This program allows patients to begin the process of recovery while still living at home or sober living. Our team of experts provides comprehensive support to help patients manage their withdrawal symptoms safely and comfortably.
Day-Night Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Our day-night PHP is the next step in our alcohol addiction rehab program. This option provides a more intensive level of care for patients who need support during their recovery. The PHP allows patients to live at home or in a sober living environment while receiving clinical treatment during the day.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Our IOP helps patients through a lower level of structure than our day-night PHP. This program allows patients to receive treatment while still living at home or in a sober living environment. Patients in our IOP will meet with our team of experts for several hours each week to work on their recovery.
Outpatient Program (OP)
Our OP is the final step in our alcohol addiction rehab program. This program is designed for patients who have completed our day-night PHP or IOP and are ready to begin living their life in recovery. Patients in our OP will meet with our team of experts for several hours each week to continue working on their recovery.
Patients who have completed our alcohol addiction rehab program and are ready to begin living their life in recovery can greatly benefit from our aftercare program. Our team of experts will provide comprehensive support and advice to craft a relapse prevention plan to help patients transition back into their everyday lives.
Methods We Use
In each of our alcohol addiction rehab programs, we use various methods and therapies to promote sobriety and help our clients find their unique path forward.
Some of the treatments and therapies we use include:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – Our ambulatory detox and treatment programs utilize MAT for patients when appropriate. Many FDA-approved drugs, like buprenorphine (Suboxone) and naltrexone (Vivitrol), can promote sobriety.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – CBT is a form of therapy that helps patients identify and change negative thinking and behavior patterns. This type of therapy can be used in both individual and group settings.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – Our team is specially trained to treat patients struggling with addiction and mental health disorders. By simultaneously receiving treatment for both conditions, our patients can better manage their symptoms to stay sober and healthy.
- Equine therapy – Equine therapy uses horses to help patients in treatment. We use weekend horse outings to help patients build trust, develop teamwork skills, and improve communication.
- Yoga therapy – Yoga therapy helps patients relax during treatment. Our professional yoga therapists promote relaxation, reduced stress, and improved flexibility.
Start Alcohol Addiction Rehab at 7 Summit Pathways Today
If you or someone you love is struggling with alcohol addiction, we can help. Our team of experts is here to provide comprehensive support and care. We offer various treatment options to meet the needs of each individual patient. Contact us today by calling 813.212.7149 to learn more about how our alcohol addiction rehab program can help you find your path to a rewarding, meaningful future.