What to Expect at 7 Summit Pathways Admissions
The patients in our treatment programs receive the help they need to heal according to their history, symptoms, current needs, and goals. Each of our programs provides a different level of support depending on the unique circumstances of our patients. After an initial evaluation, we help develop a treatment plan that promotes personal healing.
Day-Night Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
During our day-night PHP, we provide residency options for patients while they are active in the program. After an initial evaluation, they will remain in treatment for at least 28 days. Patients engage in various therapies, including:
- Five hours of clinical support, six days a week
- One individual therapy session weekly
- One family education group or family weekend program weekly
- One family therapy session weekly
- Community support groups, like Alcoholics Anonymous, daily
- Weekly career consulting
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs)
Our IOP is an excellent opportunity for people who need structure and support while being flexible to allow patients to return home after treatment. We provide two options for IOP treatment to fit our patients’ schedules.
- Five-day program – Patients spend a minimum of four weeks in our five-day program. After an initial evaluation, patients receive clinical support for three hours daily. They will also engage in weekly family educational groups, family therapy sessions, individual therapy, and career consulting.
- Three-day and evening program – Our three-day program helps patients for a minimum of eight weeks. After an initial evaluation, they will receive three hours of clinical support daily. Patients will also engage in weekly family educational groups and an individual or family session.
The 7 Summit Pathways outpatient programs are suitable for people who need ongoing support on the road to recovery but do not need much structure in their treatment. We offer two options for outpatient treatment to meet the needs of our patients.
- Level I – Patients spend a minimum of eight weeks in this lower level of treatment. In this program, patients receive a medical evaluation, three hours of clinical support a week, one family educational group weekly, and either an individual or family therapy session once per week.
- Level II –This more structured outpatient program provides a minimum of eight weeks of support to patients. They will receive six hours of clinical support per week, as well as one family educational group and either an individual or family therapy session weekly.
What to Bring to 7 Summit Pathways
- Appropriate clothing – Jeans, pants, t-shirts, and modest skirts or dresses are appropriate. Clothing should not display alcohol, drugs, sex, violence, or gambling. Spaghetti straps, bare midriff tops, and sheer or tight leggings that expose private body parts or underwear are inappropriate.
- Swimwear – Bathing suits should be modest and provide full coverage.
- Comfortable shoes – Athletic or flat-soled shoes are recommended.
- Outerwear – A light jacket or sweater is recommended.
- Personal hygiene items – A toothbrush, toothpaste, electric shavers, blow dryers, etc. are appropriate.
- Bath towels – While we provide towels, you may bring your own if you want.
- Pillows and blankets – Our amenities are basi; youu may bring additional bedding if you want.
- Alarm – An alarm clock or a radio with an alarm is appropriate.
- Prescription medications – Medications will be reviewed and approved by our doctor.
- Insurance information – Your coverage card and prescription care will help coordinate resources.