Substance Use Disorder Programs
7 Summit Pathways currently offers a variety of substance abuse services in Tampa.
Substance Use Disorder Programs & Services
- Medical Detoxification
- Medication Assisted Treatments including Vivitrol ® and Suboxone ® and all medications as necessary
- Day-Night/Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Outpatient Program (OP)
- Residency during Treatment
- Morning and Evening Groups
- Group Therapies
- Individual Therapies with Licensed Master’s-Level Therapists
- Couples and Family Sessions
- Peer Recovery Support
- Court Ordered Evaluations
- Professionals’ Programs
Program features include:
- Intake Assessments and Evaluations
- Medical and Psychiatric Evaluations
- Individualized Plans of Care
- Group Therapies
- Individual Therapies
- Medication Assisted Therapies
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Family Groups
- BioFeedback Therapy
- Nutrition Education
- Mindfulness Meditation & Guided Meditation
- Massage and Reflexology Therapy
- Vocational Education
- Life Skills
- Financial Planning
- Aftercare Services and Referrals
- Expressive Arts Therapy
- Restructure brain chemistries through use of appropriate medications and behavioral therapies.
- Bring awareness to patterns of behavior that lead to self-destructive results.
- Encourage each person’s creative power and increase active participation in his or her life.
- Cultivate encouraging relationships and create a sense of belonging by increasing social interest, cooperation and contribution to others.
- Support overall health and wellness by educating participants on the 7 Dimensions of Wellness.
- Increase balance, strength and resilience by promoting natural healing in body, mind and spirit.