At 7 Summit Pathways in Tampa, Florida, we build meaningful connections with each of our patients to help them find their unique path to recovery. Our unique professionals’ program helps people in high-stress careers learn how to escape the grips of drugs and alcohol while managing the hurdles they will face in recovery.
Tailored Addiction Treatment
Addiction is nonselective. It can impact anyone at any point in their life after being exposed to drugs or alcohol. While it can be easy to picture people struggling with addiction as completely removed from their work, home, and social obligations, many continue to work despite the negative effects they experience.
Focused addiction treatment can bring relatable scenarios and challenges to the table so people struggling with addiction can find real solutions to their daily triggers. By applying these ideals to the partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, or outpatient programming at 7 Summit Pathways, we can develop meaningful bonds for true healing.
Our medical director, Dr. Lawrence Wilson, facilitates four hours of profession-specific groups per week. During these sessions, he uses his own journey and medical science to inform professionals about their recovery process. With more than 20 years of experience in addiction medicine and having completed over 1,000 evaluations for professionals in continual monitoring programs, he provides relevant advice that promotes a better future.
The Professionals' Program at 7 Summit Pathways
The professionals’ program at 7 Summit Pathways helps people rebuild their careers through addiction treatment. We focus on specific challenges professionals in various fields may experience during treatment so they can learn specific skills that carry over to their daily lives.
We understand that many people in treatment are also working to maintain their professional licenses. It’s important that every patient feels supported, which is why we connect so closely with them. Our program helps professionals with licenses, including:
- Medical professionals, like physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses. We work with the Professionals Resource Network (PRN) and the Intervention Project for Nurses (IPN) to help healthcare professionals receive the care and education they need to stay sober.
- Legal professionals, including lawyers, judges, and law enforcement officers. By working directly with Florida Lawyers Assistance (FLA), we provide the relevant resources legal professionals need to recover.
- Financial professionals, like investment bankers and accountants
Athletes, Musicians, and Artists
People in these professions often experience unique challenges when it comes to addiction. They may feel the need to be constantly “on” or that their jobs are more important than their sobriety. We cater to these patients’ specific needs and help them find a balance between their careers and treatment.
Executives and Business Professionals
People in high-stress occupations are at a higher risk of developing an addiction. They may feel like they need to use drugs or alcohol to cope with the demands of their job. We help these patients find healthy coping mechanisms and develop a support system to succeed in their personal and professional lives.
Veterans and Military Personnel
Veterans and active-duty military personnel often struggle with addiction and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). We offer specialized treatment programs that address these issues so our patients can get the care they need.
Airline pilots are responsible for the safe transportation of people and products across the world. This high-impact career is unlike any other job path, which leads to uniquely stressful situations. We work in conjunction with the Human Intervention Motivational Study (HIMS) to help pilots gain access to the treatment that will help them recover and maintain their careers.
Find Your Path Today
When you choose 7 Summit Pathways as your place to heal, you choose a partner that will help you find your way to a rewarding, meaningful future. Each of our addiction treatment programs focuses on the seven dimensions of wellness that promote sobriety and good health.
Professionals in our tailored treatment paths can benefit from these seven dimensions of wellness:
- Physical wellness – Promotes physical health and well-being through exercise, nutrition, and sleep
- Intellectual wellness – Stimulates mental activity and encourages critical thinking
- Emotional wellness – Develops self-awareness, empathy, and coping skills
- Spiritual wellness – Provides a sense of purpose and meaning in life
- Social wellness – Encourages healthy relationships and social interactions
- Environmental wellness – Connects individuals to the natural world and promotes environmental responsibility
- Occupational wellness – Encourages work-life balance and meaningful work
If you’ve been putting off addiction treatment because you think it stands in the way of your career, contact us today. We can help you break your dependence on drugs and alcohol so you can reach new heights. Call 813.212.7149 or contact us online to get started.