Positive Mental Health Quotes
Your mental health — your psychological, emotional and social well-being — impacts every area of your life. Having positive mental health allows you to effectively deal with the daily stressors of life, communicate well with others, make healthy decisions and live life to its fullest. But sometimes, struggles with mental illnesses and addiction can make it seem like achieving a healthy mental state is impossible.
Many of us have been there. At 7 Summit Pathways, we’re dedicated to helping you free yourself from these bonds. We hope the following quotes on mental health and illness will uplift and inspire you throughout your mental health journey.
15 Positive Mental Health Quotes
- “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.” — Dan Millman
- “Take your time healing, as long as you want. Nobody else knows what you’ve been through. How could they know how long it will take to heal you?” — Abertoli
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter
- “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
- “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” — John Green
- “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” — Kahlil Gibran
- “Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time.” — Unknown
- “Self-care is how you take your power back.” — Lalah Delia
- “Let your story go. Allow yourself to be present with who you are right now.” – Russ Kyle
- “My dark days made me strong. Or maybe I already was strong, and they made me prove it.” — Emery Lord
- “You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” — Kody Keplinger
- “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character.” — Rick Warren
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore
- “Emotional pain is not something that should be hidden away and never spoken about. There is truth in your pain, there is growth in your pain, but only if it’s first brought out into the open.” — Steven Aitchison
- “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” — Buddha
How 7 Summit Pathways Can Help You Improve Your Mental Health
Maintaining your mental health is vital to living a happy, healthy life. But unfortunately, millions of people struggle with mental illnesses that leave them feeling hopeless, helpless and alone. Many turn to drugs and alcohol to numb this pain and cope with the mental conditions they face, however, the team at 7 Summit Pathways is here for you.
We’re a Treatment Center that will focus on more than just the physical symptoms of your addiction — we also offer dual diagnosis treatment options aimed at helping you free yourself from the bonds of mental illness and enjoy positive mental health. Contact us or schedule an appointment to learn more about how we can aid in your journey to Recovery.