The growing public health crisis of substance use disorders in America is devastating individuals and communities, including in the state of Florida. Men and women experience addiction differently, and the need for addiction treatment programs, including a women’s rehab in Tampa, FL, had never been greater. In Florida, the need for substance use disorder treatment is a pressing issue. According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, 39.8% of admissions for substance use treatment in Florida were women in 2019.1
7 Summit Pathways offers comprehensive outpatient addiction treatment for substance use disorder and co-occurring mental health conditions. We provide a gender-specific Tampa, FL, women’s rehab treatment program that incorporates evidence-based therapies and holistic approaches to facilitate a life of sobriety and recovery. Call 813.212.7149 today to learn more, verify insurance, or get started.
Florida Women’s Rehab Benefits
Gender-specific addiction treatment offers unique benefits tailored to the specific needs of women. At 7 Summit Pathways, these include the following:
- Tailored treatment — Our women’s rehab programs offer a wide range of treatments designed specifically for women, including acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), and motivational enhancement therapy (MET).
- Holistic approach — Our comprehensive approach encompasses acupuncture therapy, massage therapy, and yoga therapy, offering a holistic healing experience.
- Safe environment — The small, family-like atmosphere at 7 Summit Pathways creates a secure and supportive space for recovery.
- Specialized programs — We offer unique programs endorsed by a Native American group, programs for veterans, and for professionals regaining licensure.
7 Summit Pathways is an inclusive treatment center and believes everyone should be able to live their best life free from addiction and dependency.
Sober Fun in Tampa, FL
An essential part of treatment and recovery is enjoying sober activities that do not lead to triggers or relapse. Our comprehensive Tampa women’s rehab provides outpatient treatment and ambulatory detox, giving you the flexibility to pursue activities and obligations outside of treatment.
Tampa, Florida, offers a variety of family-friendly, sober activities that newly recovering women can enjoy. Some of these include the following:
- Visit the Florida Aquarium — This is a fantastic place to explore the state’s diverse aquatic life and ecosystems. It provides an immersive and educational experience, making it an excellent family-friendly activity.
- Explore Busch Gardens Tampa Bay — This theme park offers many attractions, including thrilling rides, animal exhibits, and live entertainment. It’s a place where families can create lasting memories.
- Walk the Tampa Riverwalk — It’s a beautiful 2.6-mile walk along the Hillsborough River and Garrison Channel. There are parks, restaurants, and historical monuments to enjoy along the way.
- Visit the Tampa Bay History Center — This interactive museum includes three floors of permanent and temporary exhibition space focusing on 12,000 years of Florida history. It’s a great educational experience for the entire family.
- Spend a day at Tampa Bay’s Lowry Park Zoo — Rated among the best zoos in the U.S., the 63-acre zoo is home to over 1,300 animals. Interactive exhibits and rides make this an enjoyable outing for all ages.
Additionally, there are shops, restaurants, and ample opportunities to explore nature in the Sunshine State.
Start Your Path to Recovery at 7 Summit Pathways
The search for women’s rehab in Tampa, FL, ends at 7 Summit Pathways. They provide boutique, individualized treatment with a positive and supportive tone. Their comprehensive outpatient addiction treatment is tailored to meet your needs, helping you reclaim control over your life.