Drug Addiction Treatment at 7 Summit Pathways in Tampa, FL
If you are using drugs and want to start a path to Recovery, a drug rehabilitation center is your starting line. Detoxification from substances is not enough. Physically you may be free from the substance, but mentally and emotionally, there is more to overcome.
Substance Use Disorder can not only disrupt, but devastate the lives of users and their families. At 7 Summit Pathways, we aim to limit the effects of the disorder by creating an atmosphere of supportive and personalized care.
What Is Drug Rehab Like?
Just as each person is unique, so is individual Recovery. Rehabilitation has some long-standing, proven tools that will aid in the process, but developing an individualized treatment plan is the key to a successful Recovery. At 7 Summit Pathways, we have three main approaches to your Recovery:
- Day-Night/Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Therapy – a program for patients to reside at home while attending treatment at the facility each day
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy – though not in-residence, clients’ still have the full support of the facility, doctors, therapists, and support staff
An individualized outpatient therapy plan includes:
- 3-5 days of partial treatment each week
- Monitoring Recovery and support tools
- Personalized in-home family therapy sessions
Each of these programs are completely individualized for the patient upon intake. Our goal at 7 Summit Pathways is to provide personalized care through individual treatment in a safe, healing, and inspired environment.
Throughout the drug rehabilitation program, patients have the opportunity to engage in specific processes, therapies, and opportunities including:
- Intake Assessment and Evaluation
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Involvement
- Biofeedback Training
- Nutrition Education
- Yoga, Meditation, and Chiropractic
- Financial Education and Planning
- Recovery Coaching Services Available
- Alumni Program
- Aftercare Services and Referrals Available
Why Start Drug Addiction Treatment at 7 Summit Pathways?
The 7 Summit Pathways Drug Addiction center in Tampa is not like other rehabilitation centers. We want to help you or your loved one heal from substance use disorder. In order to do that, we know that your plan needs to be customized to you.
We will ensure your plan is unique to you, provide continued care and family support. Our evidence-based treatment is built around the 7 Dimensions of Wellness:
- Physical Wellness
- Emotional Wellness
- Social Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
- Occupational Wellness
- Intellectual Wellness
We believe that each of these dimensions must be healed in order to heal you as a whole. Our customized programs, combined with a comprehensive detoxification program and 12-step program will help you along your path to Recovery.