Do I need treatment?
Determining if you have a Substance Abuse Disorder can be difficult on your own. Take some time to yourself to reflect on your habits and lifestyle.
- Are you using an illicit substance?
- Do you repeatedly use a substance and hide it from your family and friends?
- Do you use substances to avoid your daily reality?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you likely are in need of treatment. Contact us today to get help!
How long is treatment?
- Our treatment programs are customized based on each individual patient
- Contact us and we can create a treatment plan that is right for you
Will I succeed?
No two individuals are the same. At 7 Summit Pathways, we recognize this and create personalized plans for each of our patients. If you have the desire to succeed and to actively work toward your Recovery for the rest of your life, then you will achieve success.
Can I work during treatment?
This depends on your personalized treatment plan if you are able to work. Some patients can continue working while in treatment. Contact us for a free consultation!
What are the concerns/guidelines regarding family visits and involvement?
7 Summit Pathways believes that social wellness is one of the key components in your journey to Recovery. We provide family sessions as part of our treatment program and also offer an in-home option for families.
Counseling sessions are included to teach family members how to encourage you along the path to Recovery.
What can I expect after treatment?
- Graduates from our program are welcome anytime!
- Learn more about our Alumni programs
What are the costs to me – with & without benefits?
- Fill out our Verification of Benefits form and our team will check to see if your insurance will cover your treatment
- Contact us to learn about costs when insurance will not cover your treatment
What should I bring?
See the list of recommendations provided on our Admissions page
How to get help with 7 Summit Pathways:
- Call 7 Summit Pathways or fill out our contact form
- 7 Summit Pathways will check your insurance (VOB)
- Our qualified staff will set a personalized treatment plan
- Our team will be happy to provide more information on the billing process and how we charge