Receive Individual Care in Tampa with our Addiction Treatment Programs
There is no “one size fits all” approach to substance abuse treatment. Every patient is different. That’s why the compassionate professionals with 7 Summit Pathways Treatment and Recovery Center in Tampa design an individual rehabilitation treatment plan for each and every person we help. We will make certain that you receive one-on-one care and attention specifically tailored to your exact situation.
Individualized Programs for Rehabilitation
At 7 Summit Pathways, our goal is to serve as your guide through every stage of the treatment process. Whether you’re struggling with Alcohol Use Disorder or you can’t seem to break free from drug dependence, we want to meet you where you are.
Your personalized experience will begin the moment you walk through our doors. After a warm welcome from our team, you’ll be guided through an intake process. This important first step will help our experienced team of medical professionals, licensed therapists and holistic experts understand what type of addiction you’re suffering from. We’ll also assess your level of addiction and determine the specialty services and level of care that will ensure your individualized rehabilitation program is as effective as possible.
The intake process includes a conversation with a clinician or doctor, some paperwork and a medical assessment, including lab work. With this information in hand, your primary therapist will work with you to carefully curate a specialized treatment plan tailored to your unique needs. Your individualized rehabilitation program could include:
- Detoxification: On-site detoxification will cleanse your body of all drugs or alcohol and help minimize the temptation to go back to these substances. During this process, our highly qualified and experienced medical staff members will closely monitor your withdrawal symptoms so we can provide relief and make sure you’re as comfortable as possible.
- Evidence-based therapies: We offer state-of-the-art treatment to help you identify underlying thoughts and behaviors that may have contributed to your addiction. You’ll also learn coping skills that will assist your ongoing Recovery.
- Family involvement: We may include your loved ones in the healing process. This involvement will help you learn how to solve highly personal issues without turning to substances.
- Dual diagnosis: If you’re using drugs or alcohol to find relief from an underlying mental health condition, it’s essential to address both addiction and your mental well-being at the same time. During intake, we can discover if you have a dual diagnosis and focus your treatment accordingly.
- Levels of care: We offer several different levels of care depending on your unique needs and situation, including partial hospitalization and outpatient care. We also offer aftercare support and alumni services to aid in your Recovery after you leave treatment.
Low Client-to-Counselor Ratio
At 7 Summit Pathways, we are committed to your personal success. We’ll work with you in a tangible, hands-on way, and you’ll never be just a number. Our low client-to-counselor ratio ensures that no single specialist works with more than just a few clients at any one time.
We do incorporate group therapy into our treatment plans, as it allows you to relearn vital communication and socialization skills and gain support from others with similar journeys to your own. Even in these small group settings, our low client-to-counselor ratio ensures you get the one-on-one treatment you deserve during rehabilitation.
Personalized Care Tailored to Your Needs
While many patients share similarities on their road to Recovery, your path is ultimately unique. During your treatment at 7 Summit Pathways, our dedicated team will work with you to understand your needs and build a tailored, evidence-based treatment plan. You will never be viewed as part of a specialist’s workload, but as a unique individual with your own goals and values on the road to Recovery.
Ultimately, we are committed to your success, and we want nothing more than to see you and your loved ones restored to a place of healthiness and wholeness. True healing and change can seem frightening at first. Our multidimensional, personal approach can help you and your family embrace the journey and take those first, crucial steps toward healing.
Get Help as Soon as Possible
No matter what type of Substance Use Disorder you may be struggling with, it’s vital that you get help as soon as you can. At 7 Summit Pathways, we offer a comfortable, nurturing environment in Tampa, FL, where you can focus on your healing. Our substance misuse treatment includes a wide range of treatments and therapies to help you get on the road to Recovery. We will work closely with you to come up with the individual treatment plan that meets your exact needs.
Our experienced staff members and physicians are passionate about helping our patients and are dedicated to changing their lives for the better. We know the tools patients need to experience true success.
Give us a call at 813-630-4673 to learn more about the many services we offer. Please remember that it’s never too late to get the help you need, no matter how hopeless, scared or alone you may feel. We ARE what works. Get in touch with us as soon as you can for a free consultation.